Teddy and I spent Sunday riding our bikes over to our favorite little flower shop in St. Louis and other than being incredibly warm, we had a great day.
I thought I would do a little random thought stream to update you all on little things going on with us!
- We have a new niece named Charlotte Kay and we are so excited. Her older brother is going to love having a sibling and my sister was amazing. She had a tough pregnancy but it was so worth it so that we can all snuggle this little bug!
- We want to start a little home garden but do not know really anything about getting that started so give us all the tips if you know.
- We have a new nephew named Nolan Brian and are so excited to meet him this weekend! #allthebabies
- My soul is stirring so much right now to create something that is entirely my own as my career. What would you all like to see more of here on the blog?
- I have been incredibly inspired by Taryn Toomey and her way of practicing, look her up. You won’t regret it.
- Teddy and I watched Moana last night for our movie night. I think it is safe to say we are ready for babies hahaha.
- I finished reading the book White Hot Truth by Danielle LaPort and it is exactly the title. It is TRUTH. So much of it spoke to me on so many levels.
- I got a dress for my friends wedding in August and I cannot wait to wear it because it is so simple and beautiful!
- My yoga teacher training ends in October and I cannot wait to get out into the world and teach what has grounded & shifted my life so dramatically.
- My favorite podcast at the moment is the Goal Digger Podcast by Jenna Kutcher.
+ 1 bonus: I love this comfy shirt I received from Rowme, it is simple and easy to wear with just about everything. And it is really affordable.
Alright guys, let me know what is going on in your life right now, I am going to be amplifying this space so get ready for more content. I’m ready to take hold of my passion and grow.
Pants: Urban Outfitters